- introduced Oracle Cloud Social Services, a broad Enterprise Social Platform offering.
- Oracle Platform Services, Application Services, and Social Services, all completely managed, hosted and supported by Oracle.
- Offering a wide range of business applications and and platform services,
- enables easy self-service for both business users and developers
Oracle Cloud Platform Services
- Database Services to manage data and build database applications with the Oracle Database.
- Java Services to develop, deploy and manage Java applications with Oracle WebLogic.
- Developer Services to allow application developers to collaboratively build applications.
- Web Services to build Web applications rapidly using PHP, Ruby, and Python.
- Mobile Services to allow developers to build cross-platform native and HTML5 mobile applications for leading smartphones and tablets.
- Documents Services to allow project teams to collaborate and share documents through online workspaces and portals.
- Sites Services to allow business users to develop and maintain visually engaging .com sites
- Analytics Services to allow business users to quickly build and share analytic dashboards and reports through the Cloud.
Oracle Cloud Application Services
- ERP Services: A complete set of Financial Accounting, Project Management, Procurement, Sourcing, and Governance, Risk & Compliance solutions.
- HCM Services: A complete Human Capital Management solution including Global HR, Workforce Lifecycle Management, Compensation, Benefits, Payroll and other solutions.
- Talent Management Services: A complete Talent Management solution including Recruiting, Sourcing, Performance Management, and Learning.
- Sales and Marketing Services: A complete Sales and Marketing solution including Sales Planning, Territory Management, Leads & Opportunity Management, and Forecasting.
- Customer Experience Services: A complete Customer Service solution including Web Self-Service, Contact Centers, Knowledge Management, Chat, and e-mail Management.
Oracle Cloud Social Services
- Oracle Social Network to enable secure enterprise collaboration and purposeful social networking for business
- Oracle Social Data Services to aggregate data from social networks and enterprise data sources to enrich business applications.
- Oracle Social Marketing and Engagement Services to enable marketers to centrally create, publish, moderate, manage, measure and report on their social marketing campaigns.
- Oracle Social Intelligence Services to enable marketers to analyze social media interactions and to enable customer service and sales teams to engage with customers and prospects effectively.
- LJE said each customer get own VM, seems to imply that oracle cloud use VM in exadata, VM is already used in exalogic
- There are no mentions of PSFT, E-BS , Siebel and JD Edwards etc
- unclear this is only linux only or will offer Solaris , no mention of Solaris
- unclear this is x86 only or SPARC will be in the mix, no mention SPARC SuperCluster
- Main Oracle cloud link and webcast replay