Oracle announce the OEM ops Center 12c
Key capabilities in Oracle Enterprise Manager Ops Center 12c help customers:
- Accelerate Mission Critical Cloud Deployment:
- delivers comprehensive cloud lifecycle management across Oracle hardware,
- Oracle Linux and Oracle Solaris,
- including central management of all virtualization technologies,
- self-service management of cloud lifecycle, and
- dynamic resource scheduling.
- Oracle Enterprise Manager Ops Center 12c is the industry’s first and only solution for managing virtualized pools of x86, via tight integration with Oracle VM Manager 3, and SPARC servers through a uniform interface.
- Provide Total Management for Oracle Solaris 11:
- adds support for Oracle Solaris Image Packaging System (IPS),
- Automated Installer (AI) and
- Alternate Boot Environments.
- Enhances the I/O manageability in Oracle Solaris environments with improved manageability of iSCSI, fibre channel interfaces and network and storage technologies.
- These capabilities help customers unlock the power of Oracle Solaris 11 to accelerate mission-critical enterprise and ISV application delivery.
- Simplify Oracle Engineered Systems Management:
- adds management support for Oracle’s SPARC SuperCluster T4-4 and
- enhances the rich management of Oracle Exadata Database Machine and Oracle Exalogic Elastic Cloud
- Deliver Proactive Cloud Support: enhancements in My Oracle Support allow cloud administrators to benefit from Automatic Service Requests (ASR), proactive patch recommendations and health checks, integrated with Oracle Enterprise Manager’s comprehensive automated patch planner and end-of-life advisor for all of the application technology deployed within Oracle clouds.