Recently announced NAS5320 has many interesting features
- it support clustering of two NAS5320 head for HA
- it support the new CMS that has 16 disks, FC or SATA in a tray
- it support oracle 10g RAC without suncluster or VCS http://www.sun.com/storagetek/oracle/OracleUsage_10gRAC_NAS5000.pdf
- it has buildin snapshot that also support 9i and 10g http://www.sun.com/storagetek/oracle/OracleUsage_Checkpoint_NAS5000.pdf
- it has remote mirroring that also support oracle 9i and 10g http://www.sun.com/storagetek/oracle/OracleUsage_FileReplicator_NAS5000.pdf
The link provide step by step writeup and its simplicity in setting up 10gRAC, everyone should try it out. The remote mirroring technologies is good DR tool for many customer that want to use IP to replicate DB to a second site.